Becoming a Climate Dramaturg
Date and Time: Monday 18th March, 10am-5pm
Location: Cambridge Junction
What is this workshop about? Are you interested in engaging with Climate Dramaturgy in your creative practice? This workshop will look to equip you with the tools to provoke positive conversation about the climate crisis and climate conscious theatre making with your collaborators
Who is this workshop for? Directors, dramaturgs, designers, workshop leaders and facilitators, Artistic Directors, producers, playwrights and theatre makers who are interested in leading climate conscious theatre making
Experience level to apply? Artists (as listed above) who have worked on at least three professional productions.
Spaces available: 6
Fee: £120 per theatre-maker, plus travel
To apply. please submit an expression of interest.
How to submit an expression of interest:
- If you like the sound of these workshops, please click on the link below to submit a simple expression of interest.
- You’re welcome to apply for just one, or both, workshops.
- Please check the criteria for the types of artists, and levels of experience, these workshops are aimed at.
- Deadline for expressions of interest: Friday 8th December, 12pm (midday).
We are particularly keen to hear from artists who have backgrounds which are historically underrepresented in theatre making and/or climate activism. These include artists who are:
- Deaf, disabled or neuro-divergent
- from Southern and Eastern Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, North African, East Asian, Southeast Asian and South Asian, Migrant Black and Latinx backgrounds
- working class
Should you have any questions or would like to submit your expression of interest in an alternative format please do not hesitate to contact our General Manager, Hannah – [email protected]