HighTide Friends of the Festival
Our Friends are an important part of HighTide, and receive the following benefits:
- An invitation to the Festival Programme launch party in Aldeburgh;
- An invitation to the Artists and Friends Brunch during the Festival;
- Dedicated ticket booking service through the HighTide office;
- Access to House Seats for sold out events;
- Acknowledgement in Festival brochures, printed playtexts and online.
From as little at £10 a month, your contribution will support the Festival in providing:
- Performance tickets to local children and young people;
- Workshops on performance and writing;
- The Summer Connect youth drama project in Aldeburgh for the next generation of theatremakers.
HighTide is committed to engaging with as many people as possible through theatre and in particular with children and young people. Over the last two years HighTide has developed an open access arts education programme directly benefiting children and young people in Suffolk. We have worked in schools and youth groups as well as delivering our own drama workshop project, Summer Connect, for young people in and around Aldeburgh.
Whenever possible we link Festival performance tickets to our projects ensuring participants and their families are given the opportunity to experience a live theatre show. This work is only possible due to successful applications to grant making organisations and donations we receive from individuals.
To become a Friend of the Festival for as little as £10 per month, or a Best Friend for as little as £25 per month, or to make a one off contribution please contact us using the following details:
Call our offices on 01728 573101 quoting ’Friends of the Festival’, or email email@example.com.
Thank you for your friendship and support.
Current Best Friends of the Festival: Tim and Caroline Clark, Jan Hall, Priscilla John, Tony Mackintosh and Criona Palmer, Clare Parsons and Tony Langham, John Rodgers, Leah Schmidt and David Kogan, Charlotte and Dennis Stevenson, Christopher Bretnall & Julia Nelson of Creative Broadcast Solutions Ltd.
Current Friends of the Festival: Steven Atkinson, Elizabeth Downie, Nancy Durrant, Liz Fosbury, Jon Gilchrist, Francesca Hutchinson, Vinay Patel, Graham and Sue White.