Thank you for booking to see The Last Woodwose. To make sure you gain the most from the performance please take a few moments to read the following information.
The Last Woodwose is a site specific theatre show approx 15 mins from the centre of Aldeburgh.
It takes place in the open air in a woodland clearing.
– Please allow time to collect your tickets before the show from the Box Office situated:
Up to and including Sunday 8 September – Snape Maltings Box Office @ Aldeburgh Cinema IP15 5AU or Snape Maltings, 10.30am-4.30pm
From Monday 9 September HighTide Festival Box Office @ HighTide Festival Hub, Brudenell Hotel, The Parade, Crag Path, Aldeburgh IP15 5BU 9.30am-15 minutes after the last performance of the day begins.
– Please make sure you dress for the weather including rain!
The path to the performance area may be slightly uneven in places (approx 5 minute walk from car park).
– Please wear comfortable footwear.
There is no formal audience seating in the wood.
– Please bring something to sit on: folding chair, cushion, stool.
The venue address is: Blackheath House Woods, Blackheath, Friston, Saxmundham IP17 1NX. It is approximately 15 minutes drive from Aldeburgh town and there is plenty of car parking space.
– If you need transport from the centre of Aldeburgh to the location please let us know and we may be able to assist with a car share.
Directions: From the A1094 take the turning directly opposite the B1069 turning to Leiston. NB: There are two similar turnings here side by side. The Blackheath entrance is alongside the red brick house through the black gates. Blackheath House and woods are approximately 5 minutes drive from the road.
We look forward to welcoming you into the Woods!